Hemp seeds fermentation m-state

This is the only forum where new users will have permission to post until they have been verified as a real participant by a moderator.

Moderator: Christopher Weeks

Hemp seeds fermentation m-state

Postby lightworker on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:39 pm

What's the best way to ferment Hemp seeds? and attain m-state possibly??? Well, I'm experementing the best (my way is the highway) to ferment hemp seeds.

I purchased raw hemp seeds manitoba harvest, eat the one cup. Make sure you eat slowly to see to it you crushed the seeds with your teeth before swallowing as if it produces it's juice that looks like milk. Then drink Hemp milk or distilled water. In the next 4-5 hours save your urine by peeing on a bottle. Then secure it on glass container then add maybe 2 teaspoon of the the hemp seeds and cover it with coffee filter to prevent flies going in at the same time let it encounter with oxygen that's you use filter paper.

Aloow it for 6 days minimum then strain it and sip little by little. Six days is minimum to turn water into wine. Longer to achieve m-state to build the mom scoby on it.

Wish me luck!! I keep you posted!
lightworker

Re: Hemp seeds fermentation m-state

Postby Christopher Weeks on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:57 am

Welcome to Wild Fermentation.
Christopher Weeks
Nuka Ninja

Re: Hemp seeds fermentation m-state

Postby healthrestored on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:43 pm

I have not seen much about UT online. I found it a difficult practice to maintain. How has it worked for you. What is the M state?
Howdy Fermenting Family!
Thank you for reading,
Blessings to all.
healthrestored

Return to New Users Post an Introduction Here