Hi. New Here. Want advice in purchasing supplies.

This is the only forum where new users will have permission to post until they have been verified as a real participant by a moderator.

Moderator: Christopher Weeks

Hi. New Here. Want advice in purchasing supplies.

Postby uberwhirly on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:43 am

Hi I currently have a big garden that is giving me more produce than I could possible use. I'd like to start learning to ferment EVERYTHING, for me the big stressor is not learning how to but having all the appropriate supplies. Would some of you be willing to give me some advice on ALL the supplies I will need to make fermenting lots of different foods accessible and easier? Also if you could mention brands and suppliers that have worked for you. THANKS ahead of time. <3
uberwhirly

Re: Hi. New Here. Want advice in purchasing supplies.

Postby Christopher Weeks on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:45 am

Welcome to the forum! You should ask your questions in one of the boards designed for interaction, but you might also want to refine your question -- if I were trying to answer what you have down, without knowing any more, really, all I could tell you is that you need jars and maybe cheesecloth. I guess I'd be comfortable recommending Fido jars (https://www.amazon.com/Bormioli-Rocco-F ... 002IT6X0C/) for a broad range of purposes, but I don't know your budget.
Christopher Weeks
Nuka Ninja

Return to New Users Post an Introduction Here