My Introduction

This is the only forum where new users will have permission to post until they have been verified as a real participant by a moderator.

Moderator: Christopher Weeks

My Introduction

Postby Magra on Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:50 pm

By what I've read so far here I'm about as new at fermentation as you get. I'm doing my first fermented garlic and my second ginger bug.
It was doubts with the ginger bug that brought me here looking for answers and I was blown away. :lol: :lol:

So now I have people who are interested in this stuff and I can share and recieve guidance. Fantastic, just ... fantastic!!!

For now I have very little wisdom to share because I'm very new but God willing I'll have some in the future.

I live in a temperate zone of South America without air conditioning or heating so it's HOT right now and in the winter it can get pretty COLD. I suppose that will influence my fermenting experience. Here we don't have a lot of the products you can get in other countries so I like the idea of doing it as primitive as possible. As much like our great-great grandparents as possible. Call me a nostalgic minimalist. :lol:
I suppose that should be enough introduction to bore you.
Looking forward to interacting.
Magra

Re: My Introduction

Postby Christopher Weeks on Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:07 am

Welcome to Wild Fermentation!
Christopher Weeks
Nuka Ninja

Re: My Introduction

Postby Magra on Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:36 pm

Thank you!
Magra

Return to New Users Post an Introduction Here