This board, how to!

Polished recipes and procedures you want to share.

Moderator: Christopher Weeks

This board, how to!

Postby Christopher Weeks on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi y'all. About a year ago, Tibor suggested setting up a recipes board. I thought about it and didn't act because it seemed like it would confuse topics -- does this cheese I made go in recipes or dairy? But I've changed my mind and decided to give it a try.

So, here's how to use this board. When you have a procedure to share -- a recipe solidified with enough details that other people could follow your instructions step by step and have a pretty solid chance of getting what you get, please share it here.

The conversation in the thread below the initial post should include clarifying questions and results of your own trials at home. The original post should be curated by the author -- expanded and clarified as a result of that conversation.

What do you guys think? Does this vision make sense? (I'll feel free to alter and amend this post, changing the "rules" as needed as things evolve.)

Also, if this turns out to be a dead end after a year or whatever, I may fold the posts back into the other forums and close this.
Christopher Weeks
Nuka Ninja

Re: This board, how to!

Postby Tibor on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:10 am

That makes sense to me. Thanks for doing this Christopher ! I'm always looking for new ideas.
Tibor

Re: This board, how to!

Postby AnnieBoo on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:32 am

As a newbie fermenter, I'm excited about this new area! I have nothing to add, yet, but I'll be very interested to see what people post. :)
AnnieBoo

Return to Shared Recipes