How to use this board

Links to new products, fermentation businesses, and other commercial enterprises that might be of interest.

How to use this board

Postby Christopher Weeks on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:48 pm

As your moderator, I take a pretty firm stand regarding the elimination of spam. I delete new and old accounts when I find that they're just here to advertise. I edit users' sigs when they are of a commercial nature. But there are also cool developments in material culture that we might all be interested in.

It is still OK to mention (and link to) products where those references occur naturally in our conversations throughout the forum. In addition, any product worth special attention can receive one post here. If there is some crock or spice or pickle shop that you particularly like, feel free to drop a note about it here once you've checked to make sure there isn't one already. If you see a new gadget for fermenting on Kickstarter, post here. If you have questions or concerns about a product or service, append it to the thread that's already here.

If you have any connection to the product, please mention that and be especially careful not to shill your product in an obnoxious manner.

(Please comment below if I've failed to consider a scenario or you have questions, I'm entirely open to modifying the rules about this subject.)
Christopher Weeks
Nuka Ninja

Return to Commercial pointers